Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daytime Cool Gray Lorac Pro 2 Pictorial


Hey guys! It's been really hard for me to find time to film but I really wanted to give you guys something while I work on filming and editing, so today I did my first pictorial! This tutorial features the Lorac Pro 2 palette which I LOVE. I hope you enjoy :)Here's the finished look and the pictorial to follow. If you would like to know all the products on my face, there will be a list following the tutorial. Enjoy and I'll see you in my next video!

1. Apply 'BUFF' from the brow bone to the lash line.
2. With a fluffy brush, work 'NECTAR' into your crease.



3. Add 'CHROME' to your lid.

4. With a denser blending brush, add 'COOL GRAY' in the crease. Don't take up as far.
5. Highlight brow bone & tear duct with 'BEIGE'.
6. Run 'MOCHA' & 'COOL GRAY' along your lower lash line.
7. Add a tiny wing, nude liner to your waterline & mascara.
8. Finish the look with blush and lipstick & you're all done!

FACE
L'Oreal True Match foundation in W2 & W3
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightener
Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Fair
L'Oreal True Match pressed powder in C8- Cocoa (as contour)
The Balm blush in Frat Boy

EYES
Lorac Pro 2 Palette (Buff, Nectar, Chrome, Cool Gray, Beige, Mocha)
NYC liquid liner
Essence Maximum Definition mascara

LIPS
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick shade 17

No comments:

Post a Comment